Sunday, February 22, 2009
Any Good Deals?
I want to get some really cute hair bows (the kind that match with a lot of outfits) but I don't know where to go. I've been surfing the net for a while and am overwhelmed by all the crazy and/or expensive bows people make. ARE THERE ANY NORMAL, CUTE, HAIR BOWS THAT ARE INEXPENSIVE OUT THERE? If you know, hit me back. I am hoping to find something that costs a dollar / bow or is free...like maybe someone has a box full of cute hair bows leftover from some hair bow event and is so sick of looking at them, they are willing to ship them for free. Yeah that sort of thing. I'm exhausted (Thanks to my knight in shining armor who figured out how to download season 1 and season 2 of 30 Rock onto our Mac book for free...I'm pretty cheap when it comes to stuff I deserve) Okay fine! They can cost more than a dollar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
go to mygracielou.com and use the code 50% off at checkout. Its my friends website, and she has a TON of super cute bows and flowers.
You could always go to the lost and found at the church and pretend you lost every bow that may be there... (I have to confess that I am not an expert on bows.)
I know (sort of) how to make them...if we see you at all this summer, I can teach you. Or you can tell me what you want and I can make a few for you.
Yeah, I am with Robyn. I make my own hair bows. Just find some cute ribbon. And those cheapo clippy things.
We could have a craft night...you can totally make them. My friend makes them all the time, so I will ask her for some tips.
Got you some samples. Cute ones. I"ll grab some clips, ribbons, flowers,felt pieces and stuff at Michaels and send you a box so you can experiment.
I went to Roberts and bought flowers with a 50% off coupon. Just glue them on a clip and make one headband out of tights and then you can interchange the flower. We could get together and make some!!!.
My friend makes hairbows. I don't know what she charges, but her bows are SOOOO cute. Maybe you could even just have her make one that is more special (for church or something). Her blog site is savannahbellebowtique.blogspot.com Go check it out. :)
Post a Comment