Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boy Crazy


I didn't think I would be having this conversation so early with Lucy--she's only two--but I guess it comes with being really girly. Before we take our afternoon nap (yes, I nap too...it's awesome), Lucy and I talk about things we are thinking about. As we got into bed today, Lucy said "What should we talk about?" and I said "how about when we went to the playground this morning." We talked for a little bit about the swing and slide etc. and then she asks, "what should we talk about?" before I can answer she says: "What about boys?" haha! I was like "What?!...oh okay boys?...what about boys?" and then I realized that she wanted to play this game that didn't have a name (although now I will probably say "lets play Boys"...jk) where we name people and she tells me if the person is a girl or a boy and we try to trick each other. It really weirded me out at first.

5 comments:

Annelise said...

Ha Ha Ha! Olivia loves that game! I must admit Lucy has capitalized on the name though.

Ro Ro Riot said...

I'm curious to know what you would've said if she really wanted to talk about boys.

Alexia said...

Lucy is so funny.

nnoble said...

That's a girl with lots of creativity . . .like her mom!

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

That is the cutest! she is so grown up. Well so you saw me the other day and i saw you walking with your family a week or so ago. You of course look awesome still after 2 babies!