Monday, February 9, 2009

A Few Funny Things


1. Lucy loves playing babies. She always asks me to play with her and then slowly adopts my babies until I have none and she has all 12 gazillion of them. Here is Lucy putting her babies to sleep and me putting the one baby she let me keep (until Lucy decided that baby needed her hair done) to sleep on the couch.
Oh and so far their names are Alexia, Hannah, Tascha, Daddy, and Jack
2.We were all sick yesterday and this is a picture of everyone playing (except me because I was taking the picture). I did manage to get a movie of Jack walking again and Lucy singing the ABCs over the course of the day. Yes, I realize the house is a mess but I could barely stand for most of the day so I did not clean one bit...and neither did anyone else. It was awesome!




Ω


3. Lucy loves getting dressed all by herself. We can tell because she changes about five times a day...and still manages to spend about half the day naked. She used to throw temper tantrums after about the third change-- if there was difficulty--but since we instated a sticker chart (Jack has one too where he gets a sticker every time Lucy does just for being cute) and there hasn't been a problem ever since.

6 comments:

CFaux said...

MORE pictures and videos please!!! Hahaha!! I can't get enough! If I don't see them soon I am going to go into convulsions.

Hey. Your videos are dark. Is your camera working ok or do you need a new one?

CFaux said...

Wait. Is Jack still wearing his Santa pants???? That is awesome! I just love that!

Ash-face and J-pants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash-face and J-pants said...

The part about the baby dolls made me laugh out loud. Hope you're feeling better.

Alexia said...

I love that she named one of her dolls Alexia!

Ro Ro Riot said...

Do you think Lucy'll let you bring one of the baby dolls on the plane? I'm just thinking you might start missing babies and need something to rock in your arms...