So I realize how my past comment was also about how I would wear your kids clothes, but despite this fact I'm still going to say this. I love that dress and I would wear it. She looks adorable.
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
4 comments:
Your kids are growing up so fast. Where does the time go? Lucy is so grown up and adorable. And Jack is so cute.
What a beautiful young lady! There's that hat that goes with it. Won't she wear the whole outfit?
Also, I am ordering proper girl shoes for her. Hehehehe. She is our little fashionista.
Dress from Anthropologie.
she's sooo cute. I love her hair.
So I realize how my past comment was also about how I would wear your kids clothes, but despite this fact I'm still going to say this. I love that dress and I would wear it. She looks adorable.
Post a Comment