I never thought this would ever happen in my family. My kids are so cute, so well behaved...so innocent! This morning I had to get Jack (yes that little guy being so good) out of the TOILET THREE TIMES! I usually keep the bathroom doors shut, but I had to do some laundry today. Jack is usually a good helper, but all he wanted to do was get into the toilet and fish around for WHO KNOWS WHAT! Oh it was so gross! Boys! I will never understand them. Lucy was never interested in toilet water.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Arrrrrrrrrrggggggg! I'm Venting
I never thought this would ever happen in my family. My kids are so cute, so well behaved...so innocent! This morning I had to get Jack (yes that little guy being so good) out of the TOILET THREE TIMES! I usually keep the bathroom doors shut, but I had to do some laundry today. Jack is usually a good helper, but all he wanted to do was get into the toilet and fish around for WHO KNOWS WHAT! Oh it was so gross! Boys! I will never understand them. Lucy was never interested in toilet water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Babies R Us has a couple of different toilet locks, if you're interested in getting one! We had to get one...Carson loves doing the same thing! :)
Maybe I never want a boy.
Yuck! Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Your blog is a lot of fun and your kids are cute!
That is the story of my life right now (or Isaac's?). So gross!!
Maybe Isaac and Aaron should join him in there for a playdate.
Post a Comment