

...no just kidding, but I really wanted to put that. Really, he just has to be jellied every night to prevent his skin from falling off in huge chunks; it really makes his hair stick up.

I replenished our Play-Doh supply today. This was Jack's first time with it and Lucy's third or something like that. It was a hit.

Leland had an oral argument assignment tonight for school. It was a big deal so he had to dress up. I snapped a few pictures of him with the kids.

I just thought Lucy was being really funny with her flower headband.
3 comments:
I love Lucy's headband!
So cute! I love Jack's hair. :) I want to gel Isaac's hair to give him little spikes. He'd look so cool.
I also LOVE Lucy's headband! She's so beautiful. And Jack is SO handsome with his hair all spiked. Excited to see them next week! Can't wait.
Post a Comment