Friday, March 6, 2009

Lucy= Funny


Today Lucy, Jack, and I went to the store to get cake decorating stuff for Jack's birthday (I intend to make an awesome cake) and Lucy wanted to walk around instead of riding in the cart. I said Okay as long as she stayed by me. At one point, Lucy was lingering in an isle and I said "Stay with me please Lucy" and turned around and this was her reply: "Don't turn you back on me!" Haha! I laughed so hard. She has watched the Lion King too many times! Maybe she thinks I am like Scar...who knows.

3 comments:

CFaux said...

We may not just have a girly-girl fashionista---we may also have a drama queen!!!

Robyn said...

Have you seen cakewrecks.blogspot.com? They have some great ideas for cakes.
What a funny girl! Once, when Hannah had done something wrong and I had sent her to time-out, Hannah yelled at me, "Murderer!" A little too much Lion King...

Alexia said...

Lucy is hilarious!