Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My little Butterfly and Guy Smiley

Jack is getting so big! He is no longer a baby and I love telling him so. He gets so proud and I love finding things to compliment him about so I can see his face light up and watch him walk around like he owns the place.
Lucy has become quite the social butterfly. She used to be so shy that whenever she met someone new, she would hover around me for a good hour before playing. Now, she makes friends so easily. It is fun see her be so confident and friendly. Today we went to the playground and she started playing with this curly-haired boy (although she still thinks he is a girl). The two cleared away wood chips together and then ran around on the grass. When it was time to leave she said "goodbye my new friend!" Lucy and the boy/girl at the playground
Jack has 6 teeth!


This is Lucy and Jack playing with one of their friends Sam.


Lucy loves reading the Lion King book, watching the Lion King movie, and asking if Scar can come over for dinner.

Oh yeah. Jack thinks he can jump. I got a video of him "jumping"

5 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

At least you know that Lucy can't be crushing on boys if she can't tell the difference. And where is this jumping video?

CFaux said...

I really REALLY needed to see these pictures and I had the best LAUGH watching Jack 'jump'! Made my day. Made feel better. I LOVE LUCY AND JACK!! (And I love their parents too.)

Natascha said...

Oh my gosh. Jack has a very loose definition of the word, "jump." SO cute!

Robyn said...

Love the jumping! Wow, he's changed a lot since I saw him!

DeAnn said...

Ahhh...I still think of the baby Jack I saw way back in August.