Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Kids Sleep In!


Rocking before bed (this was the second night of the Great Sleep period)
watching Lion King before bed together
DADDY'S HOME!


1-Lucy and Jack used to wake up at six o'clock or quarter to six every morning. It was hard for me to wake up even then so I felt like I never got ready. Miraculously, they both started waking up around eight-thirty the same day! Now I can get up around seven thirty and linger in the shower.
2-I got my hair cut and added major high lights thanks to Prestige Salon in Spanish Fork.
3- It's Jack's birthday tomorrow. Mimi and Poppi sent him some really nice shoes as you can see from the picture above. It's great too since we had him wearing some of Lucy's old shoes I had made over with a black marker :)...he can't complain, but he probably knows the difference because he really loves his new shoes.

6 comments:

Alexia said...

okay--that picture of lucy in bed is soooo adorable.

and your hair looks so cute!

DeAnn said...

I was going to comment that I love your hair. I wanted bangs but my hair is too thick so my stylist said no. I love my hair short though. I need to get a picture posted. All my pictures are of the kids. Anyway...sorry to ramble. Oh, Karen slept 12 hours last night--7:30-7:30. A miracle!!

CFaux said...

Catherine! You look BEAUTIFUL! I love your hair. But I've loved all your haircuts. This one is awesome.
LUCY is so cute. And that photo of Jack is hilarious. Can't wait to see y'all soon.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks really cute!

Sherry said...

Love the hair! Love the marker made over shoes. That cracked me up.

Robyn said...

Love the hair, and love the marker shoes...I wonder if Nathan would go for that? Sounds like the sort of money-saver that Christian would really go for...