Friday, April 24, 2009

Lucy does a chore and ...then they eat popsicles

Jack eating one of his first Popsicles ever.

Lucy enjoying her popsicle after a hard day's play.
Lucy decided that she wanted to have a job, specifically winding the vacuum cord after I vacuum. She is really good at it and it's funny to see how important she feels.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, she's serious about doing her work!
I love the new header--did you do it or did you have someone else do it?

DeAnn said...

So cute. My kids love Popsicles too!

Anonymous said...

how cute!! my little boy has that same job and if i forget and start winding it up he gets mad!! its so fun how they love to help!!

Ro Ro Riot said...

Hopefully this is an indication that she will be helpful around the home when she's older too. If you get her to be very serious about doing all house work, you could end up not having to do anything at all! Maybe you could train Jack to feed you grapes...

Alexia said...

I agree with rose. jack looks like he is already capable of feeding you a popsicle (although I wouldn't recommend letting him feed you chocolate just yet).

Ash-face and J-pants said...

Catherine! I can't believe that thing about the sleepover. I was such a mean kid! Hopefully, 15 years later now, Collyn has forgiven me.
The movie was called Split Infinity. It's a gem. What made you think of that?