Somebody needs to tell Jack that this playground equipment is not recommended for men his age and size!! What an animal ninja warrior he is!! Can I have him?
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
4 comments:
Wow, he's growing up!
You can have our kitchen cart when I die, but unless I go soon, it'll be pretty beat up.
Jack is so cute! If we ever had a boy we'd want a Jack Attack!
Somebody needs to tell Jack that this playground equipment is not recommended for men his age and size!! What an animal ninja warrior he is!! Can I have him?
I cant believe he's already climbing up to the slide and going down by himself! He's too little! so cute.
Post a Comment