Friday, April 10, 2009

Nearing the End...

...of Leland's first year of law school. Yay! only 2 more to go! Because of the strenuous nature of law school and the fact that finals are next week, Leland has been studying A LOT! I am proud of him, but we sure miss him when he is gone. This is Lucy and Jack watching out the window.
(My family picture done...although I felt weird about putting the pins in because as DeAnn pointed out over the summer, it does look like I made voodoo dolls of my family)
Leland has been able to come home for dinner each night and then return to school after the kids go to sleep. Lucy and Jack have loved playing with Leland. I was able to snap some cute pictures of them all playing.


It may appear as though Leland is just playing a computer game, but actually he is also entertaining the kids. As you can see they were mesmerized by this particular game Leland was playing. It was really funny to watch them.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

I thought voodoo dolls again before I read the caption. But they are so cute--I love them. Do you want to make 6 for me? :)

Robyn said...

They are seriously the cutest voodoo dolls I've ever seen...
Congrats, Leland, one being 1/3 done!