This morning I went to go wake Lucy up to get her ready for the Salem Easter-Egg Hunt. (One of the most anticipated events of the year!) She was already awake. The first thing that Lucy said to me was, "I'm going to buy my kitty new eyes and a new nose."
"why?"
"She has mean eyes."
And Lucy was right. One of her stuffed kitties (a Christmas present from Jordan) aka the Mommy kitty looks a little mean and that, apparently, is starting to bother Lucy. It was just a funny thing to hear. I had to tell Leland and then we were all laughing...except Lucy who doesn't think getting a cat new eyes and a new nose is unreasonable.


4 comments:
Definitely not unreasonable but definitely hilarious! I hope the egg hunt was fun.
Man, I just want to hang out at your house and listen to the hilarious things your kids say.
Your kids are so cute and funny. I look forward to when Keegan starts talking.
About the tie we bought for Keegan...we bought it (and a matching one for Liam) at a Sweet Tweets Boutique Show last month. There is going to be another show this weekend in Lehi and that vendor will likely be there again. I am not going to start being a vendor in their boutique shows until starting the end of next month though for the May 29-30th show. For the address and info for this weekend's show go to: sweettweetsboutique.blogspot.com
You can also get to it by clicking on the icon on my blog.
hahaha.
lucy is hilarious.
Post a Comment