Jack woke up mid-nap (he was VERY cranky and had napped much less than usual). I was washing dishes. I fed him a little snack thinking that would calm him down (he LOVES food), but when he was still really sad, I stripped him down and put him in the sink with some dishes (plastic stuff). He was very excited. He's never washed dishes before. Now he is back to being cranky so I put him down for part 2 of today's nap.
Friday, April 3, 2009
New Dishwasher...
Jack woke up mid-nap (he was VERY cranky and had napped much less than usual). I was washing dishes. I fed him a little snack thinking that would calm him down (he LOVES food), but when he was still really sad, I stripped him down and put him in the sink with some dishes (plastic stuff). He was very excited. He's never washed dishes before. Now he is back to being cranky so I put him down for part 2 of today's nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Next time, give him the real stuff...he can have a snack and help with the housework at the same time!
I hope part 2 worked out. I hate when a kid wakes up cranky from a nap--it's just wrong!!
Reading this blog I remembered my mom washing me in the sink at my grandparents' cabin when I was young. Weird. Maybe 20-something years from now Jack will remember being put in the sink too.
I would like to order the same model dishwasher that you have. Mine doesn't work quite as joyfully. Is it available for rent?
Post a Comment