I'm saying this is his first haircut, but I actually took my sewing scissors to his head a few months back and cut some of the hair from the back of his head. I don't really count it because I didn't know what I was doing. Plus, it just looked like he had rubbed off some hair like little babies tend to do...only he wasn't that little. Yesterday, though, Leland and I took him to a salon and got his hair cut by a professional named Rachel. (She is my FAVORITE hair-doer of all time!) Anyway, he hated it and cried the whole time. I had to hold his head, but he was pretty good about letting Rachel clip his golden locks. I felt bad for him because his crying sounded like humiliating sobs and he wouldn't look at the camera. But after, he looked so sharp. He looks like a big boy instead of a giant baby. Leland took pictures on his phone, but we couldn't get a good picture of Jack after because he was ready to run around. They ended up all being too blurry, but I will post some as soon as we can take some good ones. But believe me, he looks really good. Rachel buzzed off all the hair on the sides and then left a short bunch on top to support his faux-hawk do.

After picture coming...





2 comments:
Wow, he goes to a salon?! I still get my haircut in somebody's kitchen!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes my boy to a salon! I don't trust myself to cut my kids' hair. Plus I don't want to.
Post a Comment