The story goes like this: Leland was looking especially hot yesterday evening and I wasn't the only one who noticed. The guy at the gelato counter sure did. Mr. Gelato started out with a few light jokes then bumped it up a notch. When Leland said, "I'll have a small lime," Mr. Gelato asked him if he had a million dollars. (Leland didn't) Then, Mr. Gelato withheld the dessert for a little bit. Finally he offered it, then took it back, then offered it again, then took it back. HAHA! Leland kept trying to grab it. He didn't act that way for me or the kids--just Leland. Leland was trying not to notice his flirting. It was so awkward for Leland...but hilarious! I was wondering why the guy was so interested in Leland when he was so obviously taken. Weird and funny.
Riding the carousel. Lucy really wanted to ride the cat.
Riding the carousel. Lucy really wanted to ride the cat.


1 comment:
Does that cat have a fish in its mouth? Awesome! That story about Mr. Gelato is hilarious. hahaaha
Post a Comment