Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lazy Day

Lucy drawing "The circle of Life" Spooky huh?

It's great to be back in Provo. All our old toys seem like new ones and our new toys seem new as well. Even checking the mail is awesome. These are some pictures of the kids just hanging out and doing some of their favorite activities.
Another note, Lucy is seriously potty training today. She decided to put on underwear and is just going potty in the potty. We had one accident, but it wasn't too bad and she is doing very well. She even made it through the nap dry so that's pretty cool. Go Lucy!

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Good job Lucy! I can't wait for that day for Cameron. He still doesn't seem ready AT ALL to me....I just hope it's before his fourth birthday!!

Annelise said...

Yay Lucy!!!

Stanley said...

Love to see it, and love youDaddy

CFaux said...

I MISS the babies oh so terribly. We want you guys back!!!