
We have been wanting to go hiking for a long time and today we finally did. Leland planned it out and we followed. It was fun to walk in nature and see animals and a waterfall, but it took an awfully long time to walk. Just ask Jack. He had to stop and look at every rock and watch every caterpillar (there were tons all over). He loved seeing the animals. It was worth the wait to hear him yell every time he saw a bird (5), caterpillar(1000000), or dog(3). Lucy liked walking with a stick and learning the first three rules of hiking: 1. stay together 2. stay on the trail 3. don't step on any kind of poo (that was my rule).

After we ate peanut butter sandwiches at this park in Pleasant Grove. It is by far the coolest park I have seen in Utah.
2 comments:
I like your rule. That looks like a fun park!
I'm glad you found Discovery Park! Isn't it the coolest? Once I played laser tag here on a date...very fun.
Post a Comment