
Today for "Mommy and Lucy time", we made cookies. We have never done this together before (that I can remember). Lucy liked mixing the cinnamon and sugar so much, we decided to add some blue sprinkles. She was actually very helpful. (I love this new stage in life where she can actually be responsible for things.) Her favorite thing was licking off the beater. I don't care for the dough, but Lucy ate so much of it, she didn't want any of the finished product. Oh well. I know Jack will want to stuff his face full when he wakes up from his nap. As it turns out, we have a BBQ we need to bring dessert to tonight so this works out perfectly.

3 comments:
Snickerdoodles are Christian's favorite, but I'm not sure how he'd feel about blue sprinkles...
I love snickerdoodles. We make green and red sugared ones for Christmas. And I love little helpers to roll the dough balls in the sugar--I hate doing that.
And so the cycle continues . . . little kids in our family have been helping with snickerdoodles forever--Catherine Bowen helped Elva Day McGuire Bowen,c.1925; Diane Noble helped Catherine Bowen Noble,c.1955; Catherine Green helped Diane Noble Green,c.1990?; and now Lucy Faux helps Catherine Green Faux,2009.
Post a Comment