Jack woke up from his nap and promptly ate four cookies. I let him because he is in the 1st percentile for weight and worried the doctor so much that he ordered Jack's blood drawn for a bunch of tests--one of them diabetes. But I stopped him after four because it's awfully close to dinner and we are going to a bbq where I am 100% positive Jack will find lots of yummy--and possibly more nutritious--things to eat.
Speaking of BBQs, I asked Lucy if she wanted to go to one tonight and she said "yes, I need a pink dress and I don't really have a lot of Barbies."
I said, "not Barbies you silly, a Barbecue where you eat hamburgers and stuff like that."
" That's an interesting store."
"Haha it's just a dinner" and I am glad we are going so I can show her that a Barbecue does not include Barbies.


1 comment:
My favorite stage with kids is when they say funny things.
Post a Comment