Thursday, October 8, 2009

Placement Break

This week is Placement Break for the Law school. We have been enjoying having Leland home all day. Yesterday we went to Trafalga to mini golf and ride go carts (so ghetto!). We have also gotten a lot of things done like selling our car (yay!) and other things. I just wanted to post some of the funny things that happened today. Lucy and I were watching the Swan Princess together for quiet time and Lucy said, "I want to eat those Turtles." It was out of the blue and made me laugh.
the second thing was this: The kids and I were singing "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops oh what a rain that would be....." After we sang two versus Leland joined in with his own little verse, "If the rays of Sunshine were hand grenades and landmines oh what a day that would be, We would gather them up and send them to that Taliban.." it was so funny and violent. It's so nice to have Leland home.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

So what's the story with selling your car?
I wish I could come hang out with you guys--you're fun.

Natascha said...

He sang that in front of the kids?!?

CFaux said...

Yum! Turtle soup!