Sunday, October 4, 2009

Snow White Cont.


=


Today we watched General Conference in Salem with my family. (It felt like Christmas, BTW.) While eating dinner, Peter quizzed Lucy about her name and other people's names. When asked what her name was Lucy said, "Snow White."
Then, Peter asked her what her middle name was.
She said, "Lucy."
Then we said, "That is your first name, your middle name is Diane like Grandma Green."
So Peter said, "Lucy Diane..."
and Lucy curtly replied, "No, Snow White Diane!"
It was so funny! She is planning to be Snow White for Halloween and has been wanting everyone to call her Snow White for a few days now (including her friend, Esther, ...they got in a little spat about it on the way home from the library...apparently Lucy didn't like Esther calling her Dorothy instead).

* Also, along different lines, Jack and Lucy were taking their nightly bath last night when Jack poured water on Lucy or something like that that she didn't like and Lucy said, "Jack, can you say you are sorry?" Jack said, "sorry" (something he has never done for me). And Lucy said, "Jack, I'm so proud of you! I didn't expect you to do it." I had to stifle a laugh. I didn't know Lucy knew the word "expect."

2 comments:

Natascha said...

HA HA! That is so cute that Lucy makes everyone call her Snow White!

I also love that she made Jack apologize to her.

Robyn said...

funny little opinionated girl! I wish we could have been there over the weekend to see everyone!