Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Weekend



(this picture was taken right after Leland had greeted four older trick-or-treaters with only one piece of real candy and three altoids from his old-man sweater)






















8 comments:

Alexia said...

lucy looks sooo adorable in that costume!

that eyeball cake looks scary.

DADDY said...

I just have such fin with you and the children I wish that all the grandchildren could come and visit me all the time

Annelise said...

Your kiddies are so cute!!! I think Jack looks like a good driver!

J. Faux said...

Ha Ha! I love it.

Robyn said...

I love Lucy's pigtails!
You weren't kidding when you posted about an eyeball cake!

Ro Ro Riot said...

How did they get so cute? I mean, looking at you guys it's pretty obvious how they got so cute, but sometimes I still just have to say, "How did they get so cute?"

Nancy said...

Great pictures! And so much fun. Who would have thought of the Altoids? Jack and Lucy have so much personality.

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

Lucy is the most perfect little snow white I've ever seen... she's got the hair and all. I can't believe how big Jack is getting - we havent seen you guys in forever. Oh, and just so you know - Kyle and I totally think that Leland should have been the little boy in the movie UP for Halloween. My whole family thinks he looks just like him - especially when he was younger. Its uncanny. Maybe next year! - also, way cool eyeball cake !