Thursday, November 12, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

(Starting from today and working backwards) We were all sick today and yesterday. It was no fun...except it was fun to all be together for two whole days! I am not talking amusement-park fun, but Christmas type of fun. I secretly hope Leland is sick tomorrow too...just kidding

The attack of Sockhands!


Jack giving Daddy loves while Daddy tries to get caught up in his school work


The cool car I made before we got sick. Lucy and Jack had a tough time sharing it though.



Sunday journal writing



Fall outside our window

Jack doing the dishes

The Fauxes and Nate over for a visit on Friday and Saturday


At PF Changs with Grandpa Green and Bethany

Jack giving Grandpa hugs

Bethany trying to take over Jack's coloring book

Lucy posing outside PF Changs

Me driving my dad's car (with Leland) to PF Changs while my dad and Bethany drove the kids in our car. Boy did we love that!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

That is a fun drive!!

Annelise said...

That is such a cute picture of Grandpa and Jack. Lucy looks adorable outside PF Changs. I miss you guys!

CFaux said...

I am witness to the fact that Jack really does do the dishes at the Faux household!!

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

Sorry you guys got sick... I'm glad you atleast enjoyed it, though. Maybe I should pray that my whole family gets sick so Kyle has to stay home and we can all be together?? I think I'll do it! Are you guys gonna be in Vegas for Thanksgiving or C-Mas??