Leland and I bought these little stuffed things at Old Navy for 7 cents. They were so cheap we bought every last one (which was seven). I thought we could put them on a shelf in the kids' room. Leland thought we could keep them in a basket in the family room for throwing at each other. He won. Today we had our first birdball fight and everyone got into it. (oh yeah, Lucy loves to dress herself in lots of clothing lately)
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
1 comment:
7 cents?! That's better than my $1 Gap sweater from Dollar Tree!!
Post a Comment