Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Pictures!

Our friend, Chris Bunker (http://ckbphotography.typepad.com/) took our family pictures. We had a really great time.


9 comments:

CFaux said...

What a beautiful family! Of course, we need to get Chris print and frame a large one on canvas to hang right? I love the one of Miss Snow White! Is there one of Jack solo,,,,who btw looks dapper in his cape cod shoes and sweater?

DeAnn said...

So cute! It looks like your kids cooperate--mine are kind of nightmares when it comes to family pictures. You can see some of ours at http://www.robbielynne.com/ Click on website, then clients and enter passcode green.

Annelise said...

You guys are so beautiful! We need to get ours done. Lucy is such an adorable snow White.

Robyn said...

So cute!
I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often...it would be awesome if you could come after Christmas--we'll have Jonathan and Adam (and families)!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

Well-if I look like you after two babies then I wont even care how much weight I gain with each pregnancy!! Oh and I love that Lucy got her pictures in her costume

Ro Ro Riot said...

All of you are handsome and beautiful, respectively.

Nancy said...

Beautiful, and happy! A winning combination. Lucy looks soo cute in the costume. See you in a couple of weeks, I hope.

Jensen Family said...

Hey Catherine!
I LOVE your pictures...especially snow white! Here is my address you asked for:
10640 N. McCarran Blvd. A305
Reno, NV 89503

Kat said...

You guys look great. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it.
What is your email address so I can give you our address? You guys are good to send out a Christmas card. I have never sent one out or even had one made because I am lame. Someday I will do it when I become not so lazy which is very likely to never happen. Anyway you guys are awesome. Have a wonderful holiday.