Yay! It snowed! The kids and I have been waiting for snow to fall (on the grass only for me...I actually counted it God's great mercy that it hadn't snowed a lot until today...I HATE driving in the snow). Anyway, the first thing we did after I made a great, big, steaming, pot of rice pudding for breakfast, was get on our snow gear and head outside.
Monday, December 7, 2009
It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!
Yay! It snowed! The kids and I have been waiting for snow to fall (on the grass only for me...I actually counted it God's great mercy that it hadn't snowed a lot until today...I HATE driving in the snow). Anyway, the first thing we did after I made a great, big, steaming, pot of rice pudding for breakfast, was get on our snow gear and head outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Isaac was excited about our dusting today. We're supposed to get dumped on the next 2 days. I hope I make it to Cleveland Wednesday morning...
Yup, if you want snow come visit your Northern relatives! Although it might be too cold to play outside...it'll probably be too cold to make a snowman or anything...
You guys always have so much fun.
Post a Comment