Sunday, January 17, 2010

Doctor Jack Strikes Again!

Jack loves playing doctor with Lucy as long as he gets to give her shots.


You can see he is chasing Lucy with the needle. Instead of protecting her, I ran to get the camera
tee hee


Lucy ran into the bathroom, so Jack is patiently waiting for her to come out and get what's coming to her.


Ironically, Lucy is the one who says she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. Jack loves being in the kitchen so we figure he will either be a chef or a housekeeper.

5 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

I vote housekeeper. Ha ha. Just kidding. But you crack me up.

DeAnn said...

That's so funny. Isaac was checking my ears and heartbeat today. We don't have a shot thing anymore--I should get him a new set. He'd probably love it.

Natascha said...

zha zha! (That's how I now show really hard laughter.)

Seems like Jack is just the typical brother. Next he'll be setting Lucy's toys on fire.

CFaux said...

Watch out for the thermometer! Remember Leland tried to be helpful when Jordan was sick and stuck a thermometer in his ear! I can see that Jack takes after his fah-tha. :)

Jensen Family said...

I wished we lived closer! I have to tell you something that I never got around to telling you guys! When Connor was in the hospital I can't even begin to tell you how much your guys little messages meant to me! Leland has always made me laugh and sometimes reading what you guys wrote was the only laugh I would get that day! So THANK YOU Faux's for being you!
Oh and you kids are ridiculously cute!