Jack is feeding Lucy some medicine after giving her a few shots. She should be better soon. Jack was a good doctor but a little shot-happy in my opinion.
Hey! We changed our blog url and made it private! I would love to add you! :) If you could email me your email address, I can add you, natalie_nielson@hotmail.com. Your kids are so cute! :)
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
1 comment:
Hey! We changed our blog url and made it private! I would love to add you! :) If you could email me your email address, I can add you, natalie_nielson@hotmail.com. Your kids are so cute! :)
Post a Comment