I finally taught Snow White her first violin lesson. She wanted to be taught. She begged me to teach her and it made my day. I have wanted her to be a violinist since the day she was born (but start much later of course). Only I didn't want to pressure her because I wanted it to be something she could love. It was a lot of fun and I hope it will be a fun self-esteem builder for her.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Violin Lessons!!!!!
I finally taught Snow White her first violin lesson. She wanted to be taught. She begged me to teach her and it made my day. I have wanted her to be a violinist since the day she was born (but start much later of course). Only I didn't want to pressure her because I wanted it to be something she could love. It was a lot of fun and I hope it will be a fun self-esteem builder for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mother taught Natalie for a couple of months when she was 3. Natalie's been asking to start lessons again. Hopefully we can get her started in Ohio.
I think it's so awesome you have a musical talent that you can share with your children - I totally wish I could play an instrument!
Post a Comment