I noticed Jack likes to have a wipe with him during the day, just in case he needs to wipe down wall or something. Last night, however, I figured out he has a fetish for them. He woke up crying in the middle of the night. I rocked him and sang to him, but as it turns out all he wanted was a nice, cold, wet, wipe to curl up with. Go figure. I came back to bed laughing and when I told Leland, he laughed too. Now that I think about it, I have given him a wet wipe at bedtime plenty of times. hmm.
Last week, Lucy said her name was Tabitha and asked me to be Aunt Phoebo. I loved playing Aunt Phoebo.
Last week, Lucy said her name was Tabitha and asked me to be Aunt Phoebo. I loved playing Aunt Phoebo.


3 comments:
Hahaha!! That's hilarious. Does Lucy wear that tutu every day??
We used to entertain Nathan with wipes during Sacrament meeting...at least it kept his face clean!
Where did Lucy get those characters? There are a lot worse things that Jack could have a fetish for. At least wet wipes are clean.
Post a Comment