Friday, February 5, 2010

Cardboard Creation and other stuff


I came upon Lucy drawing a picture of "her grandma." I thought it was rather good. You can see the eyes and hair.

pretending to sleep
W
Jack's hair before his haircut today

his hair after his hair cut (ignore the mess...we had a play date today)


The barbie house we made out of a cardboard play house we had that died.
I didn't want to throw the cardboard away because I knew we could use it for something. This probably wont last long with Jack trying to use the master bedroom as a cave, but it was sure fun to make.

We made another chair and a television out of blocks. The barbies are watching a movie before a wedding. (One of them always had to get married every time we play.)

1 comment:

CFaux said...

That cardboard Barbie house is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and more precious than any Barbie house money can buy!