Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow, the Dentist and a Few Funny Tidbits


Jack looking outside after the big snow storm



Lucy and Jack went to the dentist yesterday. They were happy to go and complied with ever order the dentist gave. It made me proud. They both got stickers and a thumbs up.



I have been doing a lot of crocheting lately (more on that later) and have been leaving tiny pieces of yarn all around. Jack found one and asked me what it was. I told him it was a bug. He is showing me the bug in this picture. I have tried to convince him that they are really not bugs, but I don't think he believes me this time. Oops.


prechurch jumping


Leland and Jack snuggling after church



Lucy excited about her Hawaii dress from Poppi and Mimi (thanks, we love it!)



Jumping


(Yes, Jack still loves to wear his Santa pants from his first Christmas on earth)


The other day, Lucy was playing polly pockets with me. I was the mother. She was a Cinderella. The prince told me he was going to marry my daughter. I said she was too young to get married. Cinderella said she was four. I said she was still too young. Cinderella decided that she would be five. I laughed. I told the prince Cinderella couldn't get married until she was twenty (ignoring the fact that I was nineteen of course).


Another day we were playing Wolf and Sheep (a game where I chase them in

to the safe zone). Here is a picture of Jack escaping through the window of the house.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Go Jack go--I love that last picture. At Megan's baptism there was a black string on the floor and Isaac thought it was a bug and during one of the talks he was saying, "hi guy" and doing a fake scared yell. It was sort of funny. But then Jonathan picked it up so Isaac would stop being so loud.

CFaux said...

Awesome pictures! I LOVE your postings. And BTW, that orange sweater you have on looks gorgeous on you!