Leland had a law conference in Salt Lake this week, so we all decided to stay up there. While Leland was busy at the conference, Lucy, Jack, and I played. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We stayed in my dad's condo which happened to be only a couple blocks away from Temple Square and a few blocks from the Discovery Gateway Children's museum. The kids loved the gateway museum and also the new I'm a Child of God exhibit in the Church History museum. They have a play baby hospital and all sorts of fun stations. I absolutely love walking so I was in heaven with all of the places we could go with our stroller. All the walking and museums reminded me a little of being in New Zealand (though SL is def NOT as pretty as New Zealand). Randall Carlisle (the news anchor) even held the door open for us once. We were also on the same block as Pier 49 Pizza. We came back late Saturday after a nice swim in the pool. A good vacation. Next week...LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!
note: we forgot our camera so we have no pictures
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That sounds so fun! Jonathan and I are hoping to use that condo someday.
No pictures??!!! Waaaahhhh!!
Nice! Next time we're in town, we need to check out the Discovery Gateway.
One reason I would ever choose to move back to Utah: hanging out with you and the kids. Of course, you won't be there for very long, so...
Post a Comment