Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa (Feb 14th), Jack in a big boy bed, and A Visit to Las Vegas!


Leland making Valentine's breakfast


Jack's crib is no longer holding him back at night...now his willpower is

We had a birthday dinner for my dad on this table. I forgot to take pictures but I did get a couple after.


The cake balls Leland and I made together. (There were 44 to begin with.)


Lucy and Jack playing after the meal


The Trip to Las Vegas:
Leland had a week off from school last week so we took the opportunity to visit Leland's family. We had a blast and the weather was wonderful.

Jack biffed it while chasing a soccer ball in the back yard


Lucy going down the slide...and yes she had to wear a dress EVERYDAY per usual. Thanks to Mimi, she now owns a few more.


Jack loved playing with that soccer ball. I thought he was actually quite good with it.



Lucy sharing with Jack


Jack after he devoured a bowl of Mimi's delicious homemade chili


Hanging out with Poppi.




Lucy in time out for fighting


Don't be deceived by his shirt, Jack is also in a time out for fighting.


I found out that Tascha (Leland's sister) knows a few cool songs on the guitar.


After a tiring day, Lucy put everybody to bed on the floor.


Even herself. Of course then I came in and put her to bed for real.


Lucy and Jack loved to play restaurant outside with this chair/table setup. This was on the day we left and everybody was sad to go.

2 comments:

Natascha said...

Lucy looks pretty happy for being in time-out!

J. Faux said...

I love that last picture.