Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Pretzels


Thanks Poppi and Mimi for the Easter clothes!



They love playing babies lately. Jack has two babies that are "his." Right now, They are pushing their babies in strollers, but the tires keep getting flat. When they change the tires, I get to hold the invisible inner tube cap. It's kind of funny.


Lucy loves letters. She loves drawing them on her chalkboard. We had pretzel sticks for snacks the other day and she decided to make some letters. She made an uppercase T and a lower case t and an H and an A. I just rearranged them so she could see that she can put letters together to spell words. She was pretty excited about that. I can't wait for her to go to preschool because I know she will love it.

1 comment:

CFaux said...

We miss Lucy and Jack SO MUCH....it just sucks so bad that we can't see everyday!!! Come back!!