Saturday, April 17, 2010

Two Things I'm Raving About


I hate mopping, but I love clean floors. I had a Swiffer Sweeper but I never used it. One day, while at Target, I saw a package of Swiffer wet mopper things. I bought it, attached one to my Swiffer Sweeper and mopped the floor in about ten minutes or less. I LOVE IT! I love not having to wring out a mop or leave it somewhere to dry. I love that I don't have to mix cleaning solution or anything.
I mopped on a Thursday afternoon and then we spent the weekend at my dad's house over conference. When we got back on Sunday night, I could still smell the faint smell of oranges. It was great. I highly recommend this product.



Secondly,
This book is so funny and brilliant! I wish I wrote it. You think the boy is going to find a dragon, but actually the dragon finds a "Benjamin." It is hilarious. We checked it out from the library but now I have to own it. If you read it, you will love it.

2 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

I ended up with a Swiffer accidentally and I love it too! It's not the smartest financial move, but anything that makes my life easier I'm a fan of despite the cost. :) Thanks for the recommendation on the book, too. I'll have to check it out (or just buy it).

fauxy said...

Glad you mentioned that about the Swiffer cause I need a better option than a nasty old mop once the baby starts crawling around!