Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jack is a very tough boy part II

I expected to wake up to Jack crying because his medicine had worn off during the night. Instead, I wake up to Lucy and Jack laughing. When I go inspect, Jack is smiling, saying" Look! sores!... the wolf ate me." He is really into wolves and other animals (such as dogs and cats and birds) eating him. If we see a cat or dog--or even a chicken--on the side of the road, he will squeal in delight and then ask if it is planning on eating us.
Anyway, he is very tough...still.

3 comments:

Annelise said...

So does the doctor know what it is?

CFaux said...

I desperately need to hug my Jack and my Lucy!!

fauxy said...

He teases animals will eat him? HILARIOUS! That's amazing he didn't cry and is able to tease about his poor little blisters...!