Tuesday, April 6, 2010

While the Weather Stays Cold...


Lucy fell asleep watching Snow White. She had to change into her Snow White dress to watch it.


The Two Musketeers trying to get me. Jack says whatever he wants to say now. Today, while I was fixing a salad for a LP dinner, he said, "I want to scratch you." While he didn't use any big words, I appreciated the heads up. He proceeded to try to scratch my feet. It made me laugh and run away. (Also, it was very random because he has never done that to me before.)


Lucy playing Polly Pockets



While Jack plays trains and cars. Lately, he eats and sleeps with his cars.


The weather outside....This was on Sunday morning (we were staying at my dad's house in Salem) but it is snowing right now in Provo.


Playing on Saturday at Grandpa's


The mini Easter egg hunt in between Conference sessions. (Bethany you might recognize both of those baskets, but I promise we put them back:)







playing with the Grandkid toys at Grandpa's before bed



Leland has been doing this new extreme exercise program (P90X) every night. I am very proud of him for being so consistent. It takes him at least an hour so while he was exercising, I got to snuggle with my old cat, Frosting. I made him so jealous! Of course after, I had to change my clothes and wash because Leland is allergic to cats (and also hates the general look and feel of cats). He actually poked Frosting and said she felt weird. That is one of the reasons I (most likely) want to have a pet, so our kids will love animals.

Lucy watching conference on my legs. It was really fun to watch conference in Salem. It was a mini vacation and really fun to have my little brother join us from college. We didn't get any pictures of him so i will draw one:

Peter




"boating" in the living room
Jack is Peter Pan and Lucy is Wendy. I am a girl pirate and also a shark


6 comments:

Annelise said...

I see your drawing skills have improved with age. Also, you might want to get Jack a scratching post (these are also good for pets)

Ro Ro Riot said...

This post was better than any comedy movie I have ever seen. What's that little dot in the picture with your brother? Is he playing ball?

Robyn said...

I agree with Leland regarding pets.
Also, I think I want to come play with you and your kids---sounds like a lot of fun.
Also, I think I might like to watch Snow White dressed up as Snow White, too.

fauxy said...

Your kids are welcome to come play with our dog and cats if you like! Also, let me know how that P90X works out - Dave says he wants to do it every time he sees the infomercial! It looks intense...

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

Remind me to wear shoes if I'm ever around Jack! That is the most random, hilarious thing I've ever heard. Look out - he may grow up with one of those weird foot fetishes! I want to poke Frosting too - just to see if Leland is right... how does a cat feel funny??

Nancy said...

You guys are too hilarious! Think of Lucy and Jack in college reading this and laughing their heads off.