Thursday, April 1, 2010

Poppi and Mimi came to visit this week!


The cake that celebrated both Poppi's and Aunt Hannah's birthdays
(Jack likes cake and he liked the very dramatic way Poppi cut the cake)


The girls


Lucy putting putty all over Poppi's face while he is taking a nap on the couch. Poppi and Mimi are so good humored. It was so fun to have them come and visit!


Jack playing trucks


Using Daddy's pull up bar. Jack can do three...just like Dad...just kidding. Look at those skinny little arms though. They make me laugh!

8 comments:

Taralee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelise said...

Ah, sorry about the deleted comment. My sister was signed in on my computer so is posted as if I were her. I said...

I thought I saw brother faux the other day while I was driving but I wasn't sure because it was so quick. I bet it was him though if they were here. I think they were in a silver corolla or something. ?? Also, I laughed out loud when you said Jack can do three pull ups just like his dad. Funny.

Annelise said...

Lucy knows all the special tips and tricks for doing putty facials! Her poppi is sooooo lucky!

Betsy Lee said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. :) I'm glad you found use for the FHE idea. Short and simple is the only way to do it, I've found. :P We're not in Elk Ridge anymore. We moved to Orem last summer so the commute to UVU wouldn't be so long. Where are you these days??

CFaux said...

Shelise--that was indeed us! We were in a rental car--a silver Corolla. We are in Manhattan right now.

Catherine--awesomoe photos. I had SO MUCH fun with you! Thanks for driving me around. Looking forward to our next get together. Love you lots!

J. Faux said...

I love the look on Lucy's face in that one

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

I love how the kids call them Poppi and Mimi... very cute. Jack is getting so big, and his hair is getting darker everytime I see a pic of him! I haven't gotten on in like 4 months - and I didn't even recognize him!? I hear you guys are headed to Vegas soon too - woo hoo! Catherine, I wish I could be like you and run a marathon... you go girl!! Hope you guys had a happy Easter. :)

Ro Ro Riot said...

Everyone in those pictures is so good looking.