
Lucy and Jack love hanging out with their cousins. We have been able to see my nephew, Spencer, and my nieces, Emily and Naomi, a lot lately. Here are some pictures we got today after dinner (they were playing so nicely on the play fort and swings out back but I didn't get any pictures of that):

If you want to see some more cute pictures of Lucy and her cousins Emily and Naomi, check out my sister's blog


1 comment:
For some reason I am excited to one day meet your kids...not that I don't love you guys, but I just think your kids are going to have to be hilarious (look at their dad!) - oh and btw, I am extremely offended by your comment about my kids. Just because they have robbed a 7-11 and threw rocks at cars does not make them bad. (they really didn't rob a 7-11)
Post a Comment