Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Last Week...

playing memory together
(Lucy reminds Leland of his sister Tascha when she was little. Tascha always HAD to win. Kind of like Lucy)

(It has been so nice to have Leland free after four or five...summer=no more homework).


Lucy's competitive face


Jack actually got a match, but he's more into his sucker--and the atmosphere--than the game.


That is the time out chair, but I am pretty sure they are just sitting in it.



Leland reading Lucy a book we bought for fifty cents at a yard sale. What a steal!


Nap time. Lucy usually doesn't take naps with Jack and me, but I think she is going through a growth spurt.


making breakfast with Dad. Jack is our kitchen helper.




I was mopping the floor and I thought how nice it was that Lucy and Jack were playing together. Apparently, Jack is a baby and Lucy is singing him to sleep using that piano.

Jack and Lucy sounded so nice, Leland had to come out of his work spot and listen.



I thought Lucy and Jack were so cute in their new jammies that I had to take pictures

3 comments:

CFaux said...

OK. First of all, thank you for posting lots of pictures. We cannot get enough.

Secondly, it looks like Leland is getting buff.

And I love you guys.

DeAnn said...

I love new pajamas. And I love how your kids are so cute and creative.

Natascha said...

I love that Lucy is so competitive! This will make her a champion indeed!