I KNEW it!! Ha! I hate speculating out loud if someone is pregnant but I was dying to say something! Congratulations!!!! Do you know what you're having yet?
Okay, not that I thought you looked at all fat, but when I saw your recent pics, I was like...is she pregnant...but, she would've said something! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations! :)
The only revealing thing was a tiny pooch on your belly - hooray for babies! Is it weird I'm jealous when I hear of friends getting pregnant? I'm still recovering from my first!
Hello again! :) I got the beach towel at Big Lots in Provo, but Walmart also has some cute towels for $4 as well!
Are you going to find out the gender of the baby? I'm thinking if/when we have our 3rd, that I want to make it be a surprise, since we already have one of each! But, who knows...
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
8 comments:
I KNEW it!! Ha! I hate speculating out loud if someone is pregnant but I was dying to say something! Congratulations!!!! Do you know what you're having yet?
I figured you were pregnant, too. Congratulations!! You look great!
Okay, not that I thought you looked at all fat, but when I saw your recent pics, I was like...is she pregnant...but, she would've said something! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations! :)
I don't think you looked fat...just pregnant! I keep forgetting so I was glad for the reminder. :)
The only revealing thing was a tiny pooch on your belly - hooray for babies! Is it weird I'm jealous when I hear of friends getting pregnant? I'm still recovering from my first!
Hello again! :) I got the beach towel at Big Lots in Provo, but Walmart also has some cute towels for $4 as well!
Are you going to find out the gender of the baby? I'm thinking if/when we have our 3rd, that I want to make it be a surprise, since we already have one of each! But, who knows...
Hope you've been feeling well and everything! :)
Congrats! Tell Leland we miss him at the advisement center! Hope you are all doing well.
congrats! you look great...definitely could tell you are pregnant from those pictures. you don't look fat at all, but pregnant. how fun!
Post a Comment