Saturday, June 5, 2010

For all of you BYU Alumni...


I always enjoyed eating at the Cannons center when I was a freshman. I thought the food was great. Well, you should see the Cannon center now! It is like a restaurant! Leland, the kids, and I ate there a couple of Saturdays ago with Leland's sisters Tascha and Hannah. We were just curious about the new place and it did not disappoint. Because it was Saturday, not all the stations were open. Still, it was a cool experience. So different than either Leland's or my freshman experiences.
(these are pictures of the new Cannon Center)



Oh and ps they've upgraded the little store that used to be right by the Cannon Center. It now seems to have everything one would ever need living at college--including a creamery. Nice upgrades!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Spoiled freshman...

DeAnn said...

I loved the cannon center. I wonder what the food is like...

Jonathan

DeAnn said...

Wow. That's all I can say is...wow. Although in defense of the former Cannon Center. It was awesome and one of my favorite memories of Freshman year. I hope the new freshman don't miss out on that dorm/cafeteria experience with this new glitzy food court.

Adam Green said...

The place is unrecognizable!! We'll have to see it for ourselves someday. Both Adam and I loved the Cannon Center. Adam remembers trying to eat until the food was gone. It took him about 2 weeks to realize they could make food faster than he could eat it.