I thought I would get a rise out of Jennie because she recently told me she hates when people do that...or was it DeAnn... Anway, we are having a baby GIRL! I am really excited, but I thought we were having a boy from the beginning so I was a little sad to be losing that boy. Oh well. Baby girls are so cute and fun. I think they are more fun to dress as well. Lucy and Jack are both excited to have a little sister soon.
Lucy, Jack, Bethany, and I got out Lucy's old baby clothes and went through them today. Luckily the baby will be born in about the same season as Lucy so her adorable old baby clothes will work for our new baby girl.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It was me (and maybe Jennie too) and thank you for telling us--I'm so glad I don't have to secretly hate you. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Sorry - I missed it!! I've been out of the loop for a few days. Congrats on the girl, and you're right - I really hate it when people do that. Everyone finds out sometime, right? Congratulations again!
Post a Comment