Friday, August 20, 2010
Dance Class
Lucy took a ballet/ tap dance class this summer in Nevada. She LOVED it. Well, she didn't really like the first day because she didn't have the proper dance attire. We just dressed her in a normal, everyday play dress but everyone else was wearing full dance outfits. I can understand how that could make her feel a little out of place. So we got her a dance outfit:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
when are you moving to Vegas?? Where will you be moving to?
I missed you, but am glad you had fun in Las Vegas. I missed the blogs, too. Glad you're back.
Swimming, ballet, HAWAII? What a great summer! Love all the pics, especially Jack flying through the air!
Lucy is mahvehloos!
Jack is awesome!
Lucy and Jack: GENIUS
Love,
Mimi
Dear Fauxy:
Can we get an invite to your blog please??
Post a Comment