Thursday, August 26, 2010

Preschool here she comes!


Lucy started preschool! And boy was she ready! We took some pictures the in the morning.


Jack got all dressed up too.


She's wearing a backpack even though she doesn't need one. We took her school shopping and let her pick out a notebook, folder, and pencils (she also doesn't need those). It's sort of a right of passage.


While Lucy was busy at school, Jack and I had "mommy and Jack time" where we played hard. I love talking to Jack one on one. He has so many funny ideas about the world. We went to the playground and played house. He wanted me to call him Dad. He drove me to school and then made me get off the playground until he picked me up. When we weren't at "school", we were "shopping" for sugar at the grocery store. We bought a lot of sugar!

3 comments:

Annelise said...

Exciting! Olivia starts preschool in 2 weeks. She is really excited too! We miss you guys.

Robyn said...

Yay for Lucy! I really love the mornings I have with just my boys when the girls are at school. Nathan will have afternoon kindergarten this year, so I still have mornings like that!

CFaux said...

I LOVE your postings! They are always so sweet. SO Lucy looks adorable and Jack looks like a big boy now. Lucy left her brand new Old Navy sandals. I'll bring them up weekend after Labour Day. I miss the little monkeys so sorely! I can't even put the toy boxes away. And mornings are not fun without them. Sob!