...the violin! I gave him his first lesson on Monday. He was so excited. I didn't think he would be the one to love the violin, but he does. I am so proud of him. He did a great job and didn't get frustrated. He loves to sing, "never touch the bow hair." Today I am going to see if he would prefer learning the cello. That is the instrument I would pick for him, but I don't know how to play it. My dad suggested I get a beginner book and teach from that. That's what his mom did for him and he is a sensational cellist. Maybe Jack will be one day too...or a great violinist!
(Ignore all of the toys in the background. We played really hard before and after his lesson)
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I thought maybe the toys had just been dancing to Jack's music and they went motionless again when he stopped.
I would pick the cello for Jack too. But I'm sure he would be great at the violin.
You play the violin? What a talented lady you are!
That's so great. I love that you can teach them.
Poor Natalie wants to play violin so badly--I'm still trying to find her a teacher. But she did just start the flute so she's happy for now. Your mother taught Natalie for a few months when she was 3--just before Mother got sick.
Post a Comment