Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Benefit to Having Sick Kids...

They sleep! You might be wondering what I do while they sleep. I sleep! I am talking about two to three hours of glorious uninterrupted sleep (if you don't count the half hour it takes for them to fall asleep during which they are constantly waking me up to settle toy disputes).
Also, I am having a blast thinking of new games to play that don't require much or any exercise (doc said no exercise). Our favorite today was "Hot and Cold to Find Hidden Object" (yes that is the name).
Oh! And Jack is actually taking his "yucky medicine" and not spitting it out...and so is Lucy What a good little kiddies.

4 comments:

Annelise said...

Poor lil' babes.

Natascha said...

Is Lucy sleeping with her eyes open in the picture or is she awake?

CFaux said...

Tascha! You KNOW she sleeps with her eyes open just like YOU.

Hannah Faux said...

I really like the name of that game. When you can exercise, you should play "Chase the person who is It and then tag them so that they become It." I heard that one is really fun.