Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jack's Halloween Preview


Presenting...


Jack the fire dancer!
(costume made by me, ingenious fire stick made by Leland)

Jack has loved the idea of fire dancers ever since we went to Hawaii this summer. He watched the whole night show at the Polynesian cultural center and cried when we made him leave. At the end, he stayed in his chair and said he was going to wait for the next show.

When we asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, he said "Fire Dancer!" without skipping a beat.



Showing off his dancing moves!

10 comments:

Jess said...

That is one amazing costume. Seriously.

CFaux said...

WOW! Talofa lava! Jack is one amazing fire dancer. And that costume...Catherine you are amazing!! And the fire stick is awesome. What amazing cool mom and dad Jack has. Can't wait to see them!

Robyn said...

Way to be original! When you finish costumes for your kids, wanna come help me with mine?

CFaux said...

you might also want to add those fringed ti leaves on the upper arms.
:) SO AWESOME.

What is Lucy going to be?

Maples Family!! said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I LOVE THE COSTUME!

Natascha said...

Rad.

Annelise said...

I loves it!!!!

Hannah Faux said...

okay okay. That is the best costume ever. I am thoroughly impressed.

Jensen Family said...

This may be alittle awkward, but I have the same costume for myself...

AlliSMiles said...

haha. so awesome. and so cat. i love it.